Thursday, September 17, 2015

Bike Update

I've made some more changes to the bike.  Here's what it looks like now:
New camera mounts and head rest
I'm still experimenting with the camera mount but all in all things are working well.  I've re-tightened the bolts joining the two frame sections and the twisting seems to have stopped.

I did have one 'failure' when the chain tube moved into the rear derailleur.  I've adjusted it and hopefully all is now well.

I've also adjusted the left brake.  I'm not entirely satisfied with how it is working and may need to do a bit more work in that area.

Here are some closeups of the modifications.
Head rest details.
Much simpler and more adjustable




Modified mirror mount
Added flasher

Right side mount
Plan to add cell phone here

Front camera mount

Old school pedal clips

No comments:

Post a Comment